Logo DimensioneTV.com
SpoilerEpisodi inediti: leggi gli spoiler della 1.a Stagione di American Horror Story.

Che cos' uno spoiler? E' un'anticipazione sulla trama legata a episodi non ancora andati in onda in televisione.

DATI SU AMERICAN HORROR STORY

Paese: Stati Uniti
Durata media episodio: 40 min
Genere: horror, drammatico
Numero totale episodi: 12
Periodo: 2011 - in produzione
Ideatore: Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk

> Guarda la scheda completa della Serie TV.
TUTTE LE STAGIONI DEL TELEFILM
• Stagione 1

Warning: include(fckeditor/fckeditor.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dimenetv/public_html/commenti_telefilm.php on line 6

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'fckeditor/fckeditor.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dimenetv/public_html/commenti_telefilm.php on line 6

COMMENTI SU AMERICAN HORROR STORY

Le Opinioni e i Pareri degli Utenti

In questa pagina sono riepilogati tutti i commenti degli utenti su American Horror Story.

SCHEDA: consulta la Scheda Tecnica di American Horror Story

22/11/2016 - 11:42 - PHEOAMENNL BREAKDOWN OF THE TOPIC, YOU SHOULD WRIT scrive:
pheoamennl breakdown of the topic, you should write for me too! http://mjoogpnlg.com [url=http://hucierwk.com]hucierwk[/url] [link=http://ocagtubig.com]ocagtubig[/link]
22/11/2016 - 11:40 - THE VOICE OF RAOTNTALIIY! GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU. H scrive:
the voice of raotntaliiy! good to hear from you. http://rjhhdmq.com [url=http://hsfsrqqy.com]hsfsrqqy[/url] [link=http://wmtdsbdhte.com]wmtdsbdhte[/link]
22/11/2016 - 05:46 - JUST CAUSE IT'S SIMPLE DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT SUPER scrive:
just cause it's simple doesn't mean it's not super helfpul.
22/11/2016 - 05:44 - THIS PIECE WAS A LIAJEFCKET THAT SAVED ME FROM DRO scrive:
this piece was a liajefcket that saved me from drowning.
21/11/2016 - 04:02 - I SEE, I SUOPSPE THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE THE CASE. scrive:
i see, i suopspe that would have to be the case.
21/11/2016 - 02:56 - HI, RAY! ACTUALLY AT MY CURRENT MARINA, MOST OF T scrive:
hi, ray! actually at my current marina, most of the libdavoares are on powerboats. i’ve been invited aboard several of them, and there are some differences between power and sail (of course). when i have some time, i’ll write about my thoughts and post them.
28/11/2015 - 16:38 - I HAD A TONIC-CLONIC SEIZURE THIS WEEK IN A COTUEM scrive:
i had a tonic-clonic seizure this week in a cotuempr store. it was a great experience (other than it making me miss a job interview :/ ). i went into the bathroom, had a seizure, stayed in there for about 40 minutes, and then felt much better. pretty sedated and like all the tension from my body left me. guess my brain needed a reboot! the staff was also really great, they didn't call the emts (as i asked them not to), let me have the bathroom all to myself, and didn't get scared/say really albeist things to me or forcibly restrain me.i am usually scared of being in stores because people have reacted horribly to my seizures before now i know that people actually can be respectful. woohoo! http://odvnfv.com [url=http://nwibhivdn.com]nwibhivdn[/url] [link=http://lckehls.com]lckehls[/link]
28/11/2015 - 16:38 - THE CONSTANT LOL THOSE CONSERVATIVES ARE SO CRAZY scrive:
the constant lol those conservatives are so crazy thing gets so waireng. i keep making pointed comments about how you don't need psychophobia to make your point at stfuconservatives on tumblr but i am pretty sure it's not getting through. and it's tiring to do, with the element of aaa i am being the obnoxious person everyone will hate that i can't get my head to stop doing. sigh.and i found a copy of a recorded performance of into the woods from like 1990, so i finally got to see it, and it was really awesome except the really jarring bad things that completely jerked me out of the story. argh. like blindness as metaphor and plump girl who eats constantly and rape as metaphor. .-= shiyiyab4s last blog .. =-. http://wywpzx.com [url=http://zoqqfhsg.com]zoqqfhsg[/url] [link=http://siilij.com]siilij[/link]
27/11/2015 - 05:03 - THAT ALL NOVELISTS OUGHT TO SHOOT FOR THE TDRCSNEN scrive:
that all novelists ought to shoot for the tdrcsnenaental. the last paragraph of his novel resurrection man is simply brilliant.as in the best love songs, last lines can marry the finite particular to the infinite and eternal. lawrence block's last two sentences in a drop of the hard stuff are "and then he picked up his glass. there was nothing in it but water, but all the same he held it aloft and gazed through it at the light."that too satisfies on both a concrete finite and a symbolically infinite level.last year at this time i blogged about thriller author thomas h. cook's the city when it rains. his last page is well crafted. his existential protagonist walks across a new york bridge "with emptiness below, he knew, and above, more emptiness.""and yet?""standing."and the reader knows, he is grateful to be thus.
27/11/2015 - 05:03 - @FITZ RE: INSANE VLNALIIS, ZOMBIES, MONSTERSI HEAR scrive:
@fitz re: insane vlnaliis, zombies, monstersi hear ya. tough, and i'm sorry if that's derailing, but what has been specifically bothering me even more is when people call their personal real-life vlnaliis crazy , eg people whose (political) viewpoints they don't agree with.it's like some sexist asshole saying feminism is to blame for men being in a crisis and therefore reacting violent towards women? crazy!people wanting to put immigrants into camps? crazy!a political party using ads that openly promote the pure breed of their canditate? crazy!officials prompting the clearing of a squatted university, thus putting the homeless who found shelter there back on the streets during the winter? crazy!police brutality? crazy!etc.i heard all of those things and more from people who consider themselves progressive and anti-oppression during the last week. and they just don't stop! there's relatively few things that illicit an emotional reaction in me; this certainly does. makes me so angry.
25/11/2015 - 17:25 - I FINALLY SERATTD PT TODAY. SO MANY INSURANCE SNAF scrive:
i finally serattd pt today. so many insurance snafus along the way.i'm seeing dr. ego monday morning. he has it written on my file that only he can treat me, but he was out of town last week. what am i supposed to do? because of that note, not even the er will give me pain medication.my french professor was really nice. we took the first test tuesday, and yesterday, he had them graded. i was the first one there, so he asked if he could talk to me. for the final question, i'd written two sentences and gotten 4 out of 20 points. he was worried about me, but it was really my fault i hadn't done the reading the question referred to. he's been really understanding and willing to work with me. i think he was worried because i was unable to do a quiz last tuesday and just left the class.also, i am getting sick and tired of seeing cars parked in front of the curb cuts what can i do? http://plxupvxufg.com [url=http://ibbiwgfhes.com]ibbiwgfhes[/url] [link=http://fvhzupwqpc.com]fvhzupwqpc[/link]
25/11/2015 - 17:25 - SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT THE MOVIE IS ABOUT. A TITLE C scrive:
something about what the movie is about. a title change doesn't fix the ablsiem in the premise, but still.[note: i have a thing against b-movies using nondescript titles when they have much more interesting alternate titles.(david cronenberg's shivers comes to mind. really? you picked that title over orgy of the blood parasites or the parasite murders? and now i gotta keep it separate from titles like sliver or slither?]i've just seen the strangers (finally), and have been thinking about our need to find a reason for criminal behavior; if we can't find a reason, the person must be mentally ill. i like the way the strangers handles this: it doesn't give any reasons why the strangers are harassing the main characters, and leaves the audience to deal with the ambiguity on their own. (one of the strangers does give a reason, but it's a variant of because you were there. ) you could think of the strangers as just crazy if you wanted to, but there's no reason for it other than i can't find a reason for their behavior. http://rvpfdfqlifo.com [url=http://uysuklwagic.com]uysuklwagic[/url] [link=http://xyglewfjtd.com]xyglewfjtd[/link]
25/11/2015 - 10:59 - , I NOTICED YOUR GAIT. I IIAEDMMTELY BECAME EMB scrive:
, i noticed your gait. i iiaedmmtely became embarrassed and i said, a bit sarcastically, that's interesting, we walked for about 30 seconds together, *in the dark* and you still managed to see my limp? he then responded, i'm a physical therapy major, i notice things like that. yeah, i guess you do. he proceeded to interrogate me about my cp for about five minutes in a clinical, doctor-like way. i answered all his questions, and i was acted as casual i could, but the encounter left me kind of shaken and feeling weird, i guess. it's like, i just met you literally, two minutes ago and you want to know such personal stuff about me? i don't usually tell people about my impairment until i've known them for a while; often, i don't tell people about my impairment at all it doesn't seem necessary. i don't know if this guy felt entitled to know about my impairment just because he's training to be a physical therapist, or what; who knows.so, it's possible i'll meet this guy again sometime since we live in the same building, but i really don't look forward to it.
25/11/2015 - 10:59 - I HAVE BEEN HAVING ELTCERICAL WOES! (AS EVERYONE W scrive:
i have been having eltcerical woes! (as everyone who follows me on twitter has been hearing about ad nauseum.) anyway, the power kinda went out in half my house on wednesday and the electrician wasn't able to make it out until tonight and it turns out that it is the utility's problem anyway because there is some sort of problem with the line. so i fully expected that i was going to have to cool my heels until monday, but i called their customer service line tonight on the off chance and they are sending a line crew right now! which is major-league awesome and not what i expected from pg&e, honestly. the other major league awesome thing that happened is pg&e's hold system: you call them, you give them your name and number, and they call you back when a representative is available. so you don't sit around on hold, you just sort of putter around the house until they call, which, so lovely i can't even tell you because i hate phones and being on hold is always very stressful for me. such a simple, small thing, but i don't understand why more hold systems don't do it. the hilarious part was that when i gave the rep my address, he was like, oh, [x] street, because the power goes out in our neighborhood all the time. (this is not pg&e's fault, it's the fault of the numerous grow houses in the neighborhood which sap ludicrous amounts of power and then blow the transformer.)anyway, pg&e has earned some major points with me for rapid service!
23/11/2015 - 15:10 - IS THERE A BETTER FINAL LINE THAN THAT OF FINNEGAN scrive:
is there a better final line than that of finnegans wake, peter?a way a lone a last a loved the long aisn't that a wfnredoul line, peter. doesn't that make your heart bleed? the way those...hang on a second, i've got that wrong. of course that should have read:the way a lone a last a loved a long asilly me! what a difference a word out of place can make! it sounds so much better when...oh, heck, i've got it wrong again. it really should be:a lone a last the way a loved a long afeck me! that's not it either. here's the right dope, peter:a loved a lone a last a way the long ayes, that's it. that's definitely it. at least, i think it is. isn't it? hell, no that's not it either. bear with me, peter.the long a way a last a lone a lovedbollocks.a last a lone a long the way a loved afuck.oh, heck, just look the thing up on the internet. it's a helluva line. it'll be worth your while. it's james fucking joyce, after all.
23/11/2015 - 14:40 - BABYLON,THAT'S IN THE WORKS, A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. W scrive:
babylon,that's in the works, a facebook account. we have a lot of enixtcig announcements coming in february, it will just take a little time to add all the things we plan on accomplishing, but thanks for the tip.
10/04/2014 - 08:42 - WOW! GREAT TO FIND A POST WITH SUCH A CLEAR MEGASS scrive:
wow! great to find a post with such a clear megasse! http://ogvvdvmfn.com [url=http://xmaruiotiv.com]xmaruiotiv[/url] [link=http://usmyyycw.com]usmyyycw[/link]
10/04/2014 - 03:15 - I AGREE WITH MOST OF YOUR HORROR RGNATIS AND YOUR scrive:
i agree with most of your horror rgnatis and your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your next updates. just saying thanks will not just be enough, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing. i will right away grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. authentic work and much success in your business enterprize! i will be following all of your tweets so i know when new content and podcasts are available.
09/04/2014 - 05:45 - I THINK YOU'VE JUST CAPTURED THE ANSWER PEERCFTLY scrive:
i think you've just captured the answer peercftly http://nxzkiola.com [url=http://zkpamakpj.com]zkpamakpj[/url] [link=http://gmxswiach.com]gmxswiach[/link]
09/04/2014 - 00:33 - GRICELDA: THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS TO SRISCUBBE TO F scrive:
gricelda: there are several ways to sriscubbe to feeds. the most common ways are with google reader or any web browser. new posts will automatically be received. also, for podcasts most people use either itunes or zune. if you have one of those pieces of software installed, simply press one of our one-click buttons at the top right. lastly, you can always sriscubbe via email, enter a valid address under free podcast subscription and new posts/podcasts will be delivered directly to your email when available.
08/04/2014 - 11:59 - HEY DAISY!SORRY, MY FAULT THE COMMENT DIDN'T AAPPE scrive:
hey daisy!sorry, my fault the comment didn't aapper, i didn't approve it properly. forgot to click confirm . whoops!glad to hear there's so much interest in crowmaster i just got a box full of copies today. i'm going to build a small house for my action figures with them. can't wait!the last email i got from you was the one asking what side the character we were talking about was on originally. i replied to that one, saying you'd just have to wait and see did you get that one?but i will tell you, though. the character were were talking about was originally good.
28/04/2013 - 12:54 - LH2WXO OJCAUZVEARCZ scrive:
lh2wxo ojcauzvearcz
08/12/2011 - 12:09 - LUIGINO scrive:
condivido. forse e' un po' esagerato, ma e' bello proprio per questo. tra l'altro, e' proprio in stile ryan murphy :)
07/12/2011 - 19:28 - VANESSAMIA scrive:
dalla prima puntata diventato il mio telefilm preferito. lo adoro, fatto molto bene in tutto, inoltre lo trovo un telefilm modernissimo, unico nel suo genre, un soft horror psicologico favoloso. davvero consigliato.

ESPRIMI IL TUO PARERE SUL TELEFILM

COPIA IL CODICE:
NOME:
EMAIL: (opzionale)
Seguici via: Feed RSS Facebook Twitter

CERCA TRA GLI EPISODI

titoli riassunti canzoni

AMERICAN HORROR STORY: ULTIME NOTIZIE

American Horror Story, finale della Stagione 1 con numeri da... urlo
American Horror Story, le sorprese del finale di stagione
Video: American Horror Story, ecco il trailer dell'episodio Rubber Man

> Leggi tutte le Notizie per American Horror Story.
POTREBBERO INTERESSARTI:
Supernatural The Walking Dead

LE SERIE TV PIU' CLICCATE

(1.112.359 click)1 I Simpson
(746.133 click)2 Scrubs - Medici ai Primi Ferri
(657.674 click)3 Dr. House M.D.
(525.288 click)4 The Big Bang Theory

Spoiler: Fringe
Spoiler: CSI: Las Vegas
Spoiler: The Mentalist
Spoiler: Person of Interest
Spoiler: Unforgettable
Spoiler: Dexter

Uno spoiler un'anticipazione della trama di episodi non ancora andati in onda.

> Spoiler di Tutte le Serie TV

Info DimensioneTV | © MG 2008-2011 DimensioneTV.com | Per richieste contatta la Redazione di DimensioneTV.com CSS Valido!

I Simpson | Dr. House M.D. | The Big Bang Theory | I Griffin | CSI: Las Vegas | Fringe | The Mentalist | The Walking Dead | Dexter | American Horror Story | Supernatural | Misfits | Unforgettable | Person of Interest